Monday, June 2, 2014

Graze Box


Well, I have added another subscription box to my growing list of boxes. However, this is the best kind of box because it is FOOOOOOOOOD. YUM.





Graze is a $6 (free shipping) food subscription box that is delivered to you at your frequency preference (every week, every other week and so forth...).  This box consists of four healthy snacks for you to enjoy.


Here is what I got this week:
Cat-approved! ;)


Fruit & Seed Flapjack






Okay, so I know this may not look yummy and delicious - BUT IT IS AMAZING. This is the second "flapjack" I've had from Graze and they have both been amazing. They're like granola bars, only softer and chewier (and way better for you).  If you try anything from Graze, try these, I promise you won't be disappointed!








JalapeƱo Fiesta


           


As you can see from the packaging above, the ingredients in this are nuts and seeds. Personally, I am not the biggest fan of this combination, however, I did like the flavoring of this. If you're a nutty person (hehe), you'd probably enjoy this selection.




Toffee Apple





I really enjoyed this little snack. The apples were soft, but not too soft and tasted wonderful. I'm not a huge fan of toffee, but it went well with the apples. The only negative I have with this snack is how small it is. I NEED MORE FOOD!!






Tomato & Basil Pizza 




This stuff was awesssssssomeeeeeee. It tasted just like tomato/basil pizza. If you don't like tomatoes/basil, you probably won't like this because the tastes are definitely distinct. This was the perfect little snack size, too!
The nice thing is that you can go into your profile and tell them what you liked/didn't like so you don't ever get anything you hate every again.  Also, there is absolutely no commitment and you can cancel at any time.



Also, nutrition facts are always given: 

Another bonus to this box is that these snacks are on MyFitnessPal!!! :)




Final plus to this box: YOUR FIRST AND FIFTH BOXES ARE FREE!!
**(Just enter "RAYVEN5WB" at promotion code.)** 

 I like this perk because it allows you to test the box before making any big commitments to it - if you don't like it, just cancel your subscription before your second box is due to arrive.



**I won't do a review on this box every time, I just wanted to show you guys what I got and what I thought!


TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR FIST GRAZE BOX, CLICK HERE


Until next time,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment