Thursday, June 26, 2014

BirchBox June 2014


Birchbox is a $10 monthly subscription box that consists of makeup and lifestyle extras. The lifestyle extras have been anything from candy, tea, headbands to chapstick and vitamins. Each month, you will get 4-5 deluxe/full size samples and you can earn points by going online and reviewing the products in your box (it's really easy! and you get 10 points per review). The points can be redeemed for full size products, accessories, phone cases, bags, etc... in the BB shop. If you'd like to see more of my past Birchboxes, click the "Subscription Boxes" link above!



My box:



Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo (and conditioner...and hair oil): To start off, I love this cute this shampoo bottle (it's the little things, people) and it the smell is to my liking (double yay). Normally I am not a fan of foil packets, BUT, these two samples are not included in my 5 samples, instead they're extras! So...YAY! #ExcitedToTry #YesImHashtagging #DontJudgeMe #Hashtag #ShutUp

Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara: I've been wanting to try this, so I was thrilled it came in my BB! Definitely one of those products you want to try before you buy (full size is $23!)

Perlier Body Cream:  I can't tell if I love or hate this smell...Regardless, I've still been using it as hand cream and I am enjoying its consistency (very thick). Not one I would've probably picked up on my own, but I would possibly repurchase this with BB points. 

Catherine Malandrino "Style de Paris" Perfume: LOOOOOVE this scent! I am someone who hates perfume samples in my BB, but I have really enjoyed this smell. It's unlike any other perfume I have - very sophisticated, yet fruity - it's kind of like it's here to party but don't push it because it will go crazy on yo ass (hehe aka: me in a perfume).

Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Anti-Wrinkle Defense serum: Honestly, y'all lost me at the name. If it's more than 3 words, I'm out. I don't like Caudalie, it reminds me of stuff my grandma (hi, nana!) would use....but if she was a millionaire (this shit is $62 for a small bottle!) that had nothing but time on her hands and uses the product just to say she uses "Caudalie" (say that in your most pretentious voice please) and wears her never-worn wedding dress around her dusty house all day with decaying food on the table....Lol, jk that's Miss Havisham. But really she's the only bish (Miss Havisham, not my grandma...I would never call my Nana a bish!) I picture using Caudalie.





If you'd like to learn more about Birchbox, click here
*I purchased my BB subscription with my own money, all thoughts/opinions are my own.
**Birchbox,  I am not above receiving free boxes....






P.S. If you sign up for a Birchbox, I would REALLLLLLY appreciate it if you used my referral link (https://www.birchbox.com/invite/km17x) you know, since I'm the one that told you about it and everything.. ;). Make sure to use your referral link once you've signed up so you can get perks, too! Thank you in advance!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment