Thursday, June 26, 2014

Ipsy June 2014






Ipsy is another $10 subscription box service you receive monthly. I used to subscribe to this (read about it here) but went away from it for awhile...but VOILA! I'm back. The nice thing about Ipsy is that you receive deluxe to full size products in every bag (unlike BB sometimes). You also get a cute little bag each month. They also have a points system much like BB, where you get points if you review products - however, their store is no where near as good as BB's in my opinion. 




My bag:

The bag: One great (and unique) thing about Ipsy is that you receive a bag each month, too! The bags are kind of hit or miss, but this month they teamed up with Rebecca Minkoff (cool!) to bring us this adorable bag. 

Laneige BB Cushion: This product is honestly one I had never even heard of until I had it right in front of my face. With that being said, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! If you are a BB cream gal, I think you'd like this. It's kind of hard to explain via blog, so click here if you'd like a visual (P.S. you really don't need to watch the entire video, you'll get the gist quickly). This brand is big in Korea, so it's neat that Ipsy included it in this month's bag.  (The bag came with 3 shades: light, medium, dark and a SPF cushion as well)

NYX Butter Gloss: I love NYX. This lipgloss is wonderful. Go to CVS to get u some. 

Marc Anthony Beach Spray: I NEED TO KNOW: Is this the same Marc Anthony as J.Lo's ex husband? Someone tell me! I think it is...which is confusing to me because I totally didn't know he was into the hair care game.... Anyway, this product is neat to try, especially because the full size price is only $9. My hair doesn't really run well on beach spray....so, that's all I really have to say about that. 

Skinn Enzyme Cleanser:  This stuff smells like an orange dreamsicle. 4realz. Every time I use it, I think of this. Anyway, I have been enjoying this product because it's a brand I had never even heard of and I love trying new cleansers!

Nicka K New York Blue Eyeliner: I was super excited about this product!! I own NO colored eyeliner and have always wanted to play around with it. Love this blue as well. Stay open-minded, people! :)


If you'd like to learn more about Ipsy, click here
*I purchased my Ipsy subscription with my own money, all thoughts/opinions are my own.
**Ipsy  I am not above receiving free boxes....



P.S. If you sign up for an Ipsy bag, I would REALLLLLLY appreciate it if you used my referral link (http://www.ipsy.com/r/bsz2) you know, since I'm the one that told you about it and everything.. ;). Make sure to use your referral link once you've signed up so you can get perks, too! Thank you in advance!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment